Is This A Corn?

Bell has been limping a LOT lately. At her age I have been expecting to hear the worst but today I was looking at her feet and saw this on the foot she limps on. In the 8 years I have had hounds I've never seen a corn. Could that be what this is?

IMG_0318.jpg

Sorry about the crappy pic, my camera is old. We have an appointment at 2 pm today to have her checked out. Thanks!

Melissa, Penelope (LC's Wild Rose)

Missing sweet Bell (EMK Bolivar Bell). I'll never forget you.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

{image removed, taller than 150px}

Yup, looks like a corn to me.

For comparison, here's Atlas' after I removed the hard top on it (the white spot):

017.jpg

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Thanks everyone! I am actually kind of glad it is "just" a corn-- we've been through $1000 over the past 6 months dealing with her back & hip issues, so a corn seems like an easy problem to solve.

Melissa, Penelope (LC's Wild Rose)

Missing sweet Bell (EMK Bolivar Bell). I'll never forget you.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

{image removed, taller than 150px}