Deuce

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Sending more prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Just seeing this. Sending hugs, and cooking up an appropriate chant ..... let's see ....

First draft (to revise when things change for the better!):

*Deuce,

Stop being a goose!

Your momma is about to loose

her mind! :P

Get up and bounce,

Gain weight ounce by ounce,

Mom would like to announce

you're so inclined!

:bounce :bounce

Well, if you can keep a straight face, or better if you can't, chant this 'til your face goes numb. :D

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Oh, Shelby, waiting is the pits! You and your precious boy will be in my prayers.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest gottaluvgreysindy
Thanks for the update. Is he walking ok? or has he slowed down any? Sending prayers and good thoughts. :getwell

I would say he is walking OK. Not great, but OK. He has slowed down some as well. Actually he just came out in the living room and went outside and then hung out for a bit but then back to the bedroom.

Guest Vinnie

So very sorry that you did not get more info and that you got no mental relief. On the pee issue, you may try cranberry juice or pills to help - I know Miss Susan found a great place to get cranberry pills for Jumping George and I have been able to use the juice on some of our "sleepover" guests when parents are on vacation. It helps with the slow pee (or at least it has helped us). Either way, hoping that he settles down for the weekend and that you can just cuddle together. Sending hugs and scritches.

How is he today Shelby?

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

I think he may be ever so slightly better today (Saturday) and I say that because he was up more times today than he has been lately. We are using tramadol for pain. I'm a little scared with the tramadol since last time he/we used it he got dysphoric with it. I'm only giving him 50mg every 6-7 hours right now and it seems to be working. He is still eating and drinking ok. Still taking the baytril. I am napping when he does basically, kinda like a newborn baby. I'm hoping for a decent night sleep. Thank you all for your well wishes and continued prayers, keep em coming.

Sending prayers for Deuce. :hope

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

:bighug

I'm glad you're getting SOME rest when he is. Since he's a greyhound, and napping is his main activity, you should be very well-rested! ;)

Assignment to the Powers That Be: The Tramadol will help him feel better, and he'll be a happy pup, healing inside and out. Got that, PTB? Good! :D

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

• 3 weeks later...