Dee Has Gone To Join Oscar

mareyeka

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vinnie

This has been such a busy day at The Bridge. We are so sorry that you lost your sweet beautiful girl, we hope that Dee is up there running right alongside Oscar and Emmy, I know our Angel puppy, Vinnie could use a beautiful "momma" figure to boss him around and keep him in line so I'll send a little note on the dragonfly messenger. We never have enough time with them and when they are lost so suddenly, it seems even harder. Sending hugs to you and your family, we will keep you in our thoughts. Run free sweet Dee and don't forget to send Mom a sign to help her through this.

Guest greyt2love

Oh, no ! :f_red I loved her stories. She is gone too soon, I am so sorry for your loss ! Godspeed, Dee, sweet girl .

Edited by greyt2love

I am so sorry and sad to read of your loss of Dee. She was with you all too short a time but she knew how much she was loved. We will all miss her stories and adventures. I wish I had the right words to say to ease your heartbreak at her sudden passing.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I'm so sorry :( .

Rest in peace, Dee.

:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

:f_red:f_white:gh_lay:f_white:f_red

Oh I am just sick over this. I am so sorry Mare...I can't believe it. Please forgive me for crying so hard. At least she is with Oscar & I'm sure he's already introduced her to Snowy Dear & BuyCut.

Sweetie I am so sorry. :brokenheart

f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow

Angie will show Dee the ropes, and Dee & Oscar will be sharing "mom stories" in no time. My heart aches with yours. :bighug

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

There are no words, just tears. :weep

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)