Need Help For Friends Dog

Guest SoulsMom

Guest LindsaySF

I don't know anything about it in dogs, but my aunt had gallstones and her gall bladder got infected and ruptured. (She was very sick for 24 hours, intense abdominal pain, vomiting, I brought her to the doc and he palpated her and said all was fine). Amazingly, it was not discovered until months later, when she went in for voluntary gastric bypass surgery. :eek Her intestines had grown around it or something. It's absolutely a freakin miracle she is still alive.

Hopefully they caught Riley's early enough and he will be okay. :hope

Cholangiohepatitis? (please don't say That's IT or I'm going to have to go read about it).

It was suspected that the IggyMonster had it when she first had her liver problems, but it turned out to be something else. I think a friend's Golden had it and it was treated with abx, but it was apparently found early IF that's what it was.

Angie, Pewter, and Storm-puppy

Forever missing Misty-Mousie (9/9/99 - 10/5/15)
Fort Wayne, Indiana

how's the little guy doing?

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest SoulsMom

He's still in the hospital :( But everyone is optimistic that he'll recover. Still need to get the biopsy results back. Thanks so much for all the good thoughts. Poor Riley has to stay until Tuesday