It's 4am And I'm Up With A Coughing Dog...

My one year old lab, Blu received his bordatella vaccine last week and starting this hacking cough yesterday. I am so tired... we have been up since 3am. He is still eating, not with the gusto he usually has but is still eating. I have given him some vit. C and some dismutase (natural meds) to help. I will be taking him into the vet today and hopefully get some cough suppressant. Poor thing, he just looks at me with these big sad eyes...

Here is a picture of Blu from a few weeks ago, he is a really silly dog. He is a year old and weighs 99.6 pounds. I had him vaccinated because he is boarded occasionally.

BluePark047.jpg

Anyway, I pretty much know the routine... it will run its course and I will be disinfecting like crazy so none of the others catch it. I'm just whining about it... :blush

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Awwww....feel better real fast sweetie. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest FullMetalFrank

Do you think his coughing is anyway related to the bordatella shot? Now you've go me worried as Frank needs one before he goes to the boarding kennel in 2 weeks! I sure hope your cute pup feels better soon.