Omg--she Ate A Whole Meal!

Guest Greensleeves

Guest Greensleeves

Nelly (our "more, please" chow hound) hasn't been eating well for about two weeks now, even despite her kidney values coming down. Some of you saw my despair yesterday when she wouldn't eat anything after coming home from the hospital. Last night and this afternoon were slightly better--she ate maybe 2/3 of her own food for lunch/dinner... but DH went after some nutritional yeast today. We sprinkled it cautiously over her soaked kibble, portioned out a tiny amount... and watched in amazement as it vanished down Nelly's gullet. :lol

For the first time in at least ten days, Nelly ate an entire meal tonight. :yay :yay :yay

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. I only wish we'd known about this for Whistler (our hound who would eat *nothing.*).

Yeast people :rofl:rofl Way to go Nellie!!

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

:confetti:confettiWAY TO GO NELLY!!! :confetti :confetti

We know all to well the joy in seeing them eat again!!!!!! I'm so pleased for you.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Yahooooooooooooooo! :yay

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

I've never heard of this stuff before but I tell ya what, it's on a list on my desk to remember about in case any of my crew doesn't want to eat :)