Lizzie Has An Appointment With The Vet On Tuesday

Over the last few days Lizzie has been drinking a lot more water than usual and is wetting everything she lays on, even when she's sound asleep. She's only 7 and has never had any issues in the five years she's been with me. Interceptor and Optimmune for her pannus are the only meds. She gets plenty of outside time. The only recent change (about six weeks ago) has been in her dry food. I switched from Canidae to Blue Buffalo with no issues. I know they'll do a urinalysis and I'll ask for bloodwork but I was wondering if there was anything else I should have them look for? I'm trying not to get freaky but her symptoms are similar to those of a Scottie I had years ago that was diagnosed with diabetes. Any advice? Thanks!

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)