Ewww, Eww Ewww

I just found a tick on Stella. 12 years and this is her first one!!! Okay maybe not but definitely first one in the 9 years I have had her. At first I thought it was a mole. I have made that mistake before thinking a mole was a tick. Then I looked closer and saw a leg OMG I almost passed out. I am hugely bug phobic but this is my girl, I have to ignore that and help my baby. Don't puke, don't panic, run for GT the source of all info!!!!!! But wait I think I remember something about this tick stuff

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I got a syringe and cooking oil, the result of that was an oily dog with a tick still embedded in her neck.

Then I ran for GT, read one post :lol which said use rubbing alcohol. Ransack house. No rubbing alcohol. Alcohol is alcohol though right, and I always have tequila :rofl New syringe, dropping tequila on the tick. Its gross little legs stop moving but he doesnt come out.

@@#$#% Now I have probably killed him (or he's passed out) so I go back up to GT and read further. Okay tweezers it is. And Dh of course because it is a miracle that I haven't thrown up already :lol

So DH pulled the nasty little @#$#er out. I squirted the remainder of my tequila syringe (small amt) on the spot where it was.

Now I am getting out some lime juice and putting the open bottle of Tequila to some further use. Hmm maybe I should have some breakfast first.

Stell will be fine, right?????????????????????

Edited by Mystella

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

No experience with ticks at all, and I know it's not funny, but reading the series of events, I couldn't help laughing. Guess you'll have one drunk tick!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest simile

You know if you didn't actually kill that tick, he's going back to all his little tick friends with the worst hangover but telling them about his BEST NIGHT EVER. He'll be leading a line of sombrero wearing, party ready little bloodsuckers right to your door :lol .