I Think Angler Is Sick

Guest jupiterooos

Guest Greyt_dog_lover

Is he coughing, runny nose, that sort of thing? I live in the SW suburbs and in the last 2 months there has been an outbreak of canine flu in the Chicagoland area. Just a thought.

(I really need help spelling) :P

Edited by Greyt_dog_lover

Just checking in to find out how Angler is this morning. I hope his night was ok. I went to bed thinking about him, and when Merlin got up in the middle of the night and just stood there looking at us, I started worrying too. We're always so freaked out about bloat. Turns out he was just hot.

I hope Angler is doing better today. Please update us when you can... :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest jupiterooos

He might be coughing a bit - it was hard to tell, the noises he was making were not barfing noises but we couldn't figure out what they were, exactly.

He slept comfortably all last night, unlike Jupiter, who had to go out twice because of diarrhea, the first time that's happened since he went on the raw diet I think. So no one got any breakfast this morning.

It's odd that they are both under the weather at the same time. I'm trying to figure out if there's a connection.

Poor pups. :( Hope you can figure out if it's connected... :kiss2 :kiss2 to Angler and Jupiter.

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest jupiterooos

Angler is better. Here is a picture of him acting normal:

2781682420_5f58299b11.jpg

Jupiter still has some diarrhea...but at least he slept through the night last night!

So glad to hear Angler is better! Hope Jupiter's diarrhea clears up... any idea what might have caused it? Merlin gets it sometimes and I swear it has me totally miffed. I suspect it's the humidity - he simply cannot take the heat. And by heat I mean 72 degrees! :rolleyes: