Song Has Gone To Be With Her Brothers & Sisters

heartdogs

When I got home from feeding Laura's dogs I had a message from the vet that Song was doing terrible. I drove right down & was with her as she died without any shots. She was hemorrhaging thru out her body. I told her I love her but she could go be with Patches, Hombre, Ocala, & Jade & be pain free. This was the hardest good-buye I've had.

Run free sweet Song & greet your buddies for me.

Mom loves you. :f_pink:f_pink:gh_runner

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart aches for you. I'm so very sorry for your loss. :brokenheart Godspeed, precious Song... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Song was my girl- Laura wanted her but I claimed her first. She was a kennel mate to Mahagony & came to me at the same time. She was my 11th senior to leave me this year.

I am so sorry. I can't imagine your pain.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

Song was my girl- Laura wanted her but I claimed her first. She was a kennel mate to Mahagony & came to me at the same time. She was my 11th senior to leave me this year.

Oh my God, your 11th in a year... I can't begin to imagine. My heart is breaking for you. :grouphug:f_red

Run free sweet Song...