I Need Your Thoughts For Rory

Guest moremoney

Guest moremoney

Rory my 10 year old girl is having all of her teeth extracted tomorrow. When I first got her in May she had 11 teeth extracted and now the rest have to come out. My vet (that I work for) said that he is going to try and keep her canines. Any thoughts for Rory would be much appreciated.

Thanks everyone.

Sonja and Rory

Guest KRKWMU

C'mon Rory!!! This will be good for her in the long-run. No more stinky breath and kisses anymore! Seriously though, I will be thinking about you and Rory tomorrow. :goodluck Call me after everything is done so I can stop worrying!

Sending many prayers. :grouphug Our Angel Truffles turned into a puppy again after he lost ALL of his teeth...he felt SO good! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest paulamariez

Poor sweet Rory! But I'm sure she'll do just fine without those bad old toofies, just like lots of other greyhounds do! Plus she'll feel a whole lot better! I'll keep your tender heart in my prayers today for a wonderful dental result and a quick painless healing! Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending Rory some doggie kisses too!

You'll be in my thoughts today, Rory! I know Dr. Scotti will take good care of you.

Love you, Sweetie!

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Sending good thoughts for Rory this morning. :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Sonja just called to tell me that Rory is in surgery now and it's going well. The vet told her that her gums/teeth are really infected and there's a ton of pus. Sonja brushes Rory's teeth every day and uses a waterpick to clean out the pockets. And Rory's been on antibiotics for about 6 weeks this summer for her teeth to try to get them straight. Poor girl. Her former owners did nothing for her teeth the entire 5 years that they had her and now they are just awful. But I know she'll feel better once they are all out. Plus she'll have the adorable "tongue hanging out of her mouth" thing. :)

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)