Angel In The Skies

Guest MySkye

Guest MySkye

I finally did it Skye, your name surrounded by butterfly's and daisy's are tattoed gracefully on my left ankle, the one you always seemed to want to lay against at night. How have three years slipped by without me being able to stroke your silky fur or feel your warm breath against my cheek. Osteo stole you from me, creeping silenty and deadly until your paw shattered and in a blink of an eye you left this world and broke your momma's heart.

My rainbow guardian, you have welcomed far too many OS victims at the bridge where you play now. I ask only that you remain kind and warm hearted to all that come your way. I would expect no less from you my girl.

My heart still belongs to you, take good care of it. You took so much of it with you when you left me.

I love you my Skye, I listen for your name in the warm summer nights, when the waves crash against the shoreline. That is how I know you still are with me.

With all my love on this your 3rd anniversary at the Bridge,

Mommy

:f_white

Guest PhillyPups

Oh how beautiful and sweet, sitting here with tears streaming, thinking of you and your beloved Angel in the Skye and all those that are with her.

Guest LadyChester

Tears here, too :grouphug Skye ... I first met your mom shortly after you had passed, so I know how much she loved her extra special girl. Please watch over her, your Dad, and the other hounds for whom you paved the way :f_whitef_yellow:f_white

Thinking of you today.

hugs.

:bighug

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project