Abby

Guest summertime

I'm very sorry for your loss. :grouphug The Hall of Fame must feel especially empty with both of the girls gone. :brokenheart Godspeed, sweet Abby... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest summertime

Thank you to everyone. You're right. The Hall of Fame seems empty. It is so quiet. Abby was a talker, the silence echo's today.

A very special thank you to Diane. Burpdog Biscuits were not only one of Abby's favorite treats but you were a favorite visitor. Thank you for being so kind and thank you for adding her to the greyhound data base so others can meet her.

I'm sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Abby.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

"I'm so sorry for your loss of Abby. It is difficult to say goodbye to a cherished friend. I hope all the wonderful memories of Abby help to heal your heart."

Ditto! :f_pink

Rest in peace, Abby.

:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I am so sorry. :candle:grouphug Godspeed sweet Abby run with the angels. :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg