You Never Forget Your First...

Pippin

Gosh, I remember the day she left us. It was when Polli was on the hauler on her way to me. Angie had won oldest GH on GT but never got to wear her fleece so you were kind enough to donate it to Polli.

Polli proudly wears her fleece in memory of her friend Angel Angie.

Run Free beautiful girl- you are missed and loved by many. :(

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Gosh, I remember the day she left us. It was when Polli was on the hauler on her way to me. Angie had won oldest GH on GT but never got to wear her fleece so you were kind enough to donate it to Polli.

Polli proudly wears her fleece in memory of her friend Angel Angie.

Run Free beautiful girl- you are missed and loved by many. :(

She was actually third runner up, I think. What I really liked was that the person who donated the fleece jammies gave them not just to Polli but to the other broodie that came home with her (whose name I've forgotten).

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Well, I've had my cry for the day...it's sooo hard to lose them. Just beautiful! :bighug

Well, I've had my cry for the day...it's sooo hard to lose them. Just beautiful! :bighug

If it made you cry, then I did it right. ;)

You did it right and it was beautiful

You did it right as I bawled like a baby What a beautiful tribute

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

You made her shine, Mary.

Rest well, unforgettable Angie girl.

She didn't need me for that, Jey. :)

Mmmmm, not so sure of that. I think she needed the setting you gave her, to show how beautiful and special she was. I think the two of you brought out good things in each other.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

You made her shine, Mary.

Rest well, unforgettable Angie girl.

She didn't need me for that, Jey. :)

Mmmmm, not so sure of that. I think she needed the setting you gave her, to show how beautiful and special she was. I think the two of you brought out good things in each other.

I could be persuaded to agree with you :) I hadn't thought of it that way.

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

I've been in this thread a lot and couldn't find the right words. I can't even opened the click me.

So I was sitting here thinking about Sandy Paws '07, which was wonderful for so many reasons. Not the least of which was spending time with you and Angie, Casey and Brick Butt.

She sure was a funny old girl. Remember when she fell off the bed and just lay there looking up at us like "what's all the fuss ladies?"

I'm so glad I met her. :grouphug

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

I've been in this thread a lot and couldn't find the right words. I can't even opened the click me.

So I was sitting here thinking about Sandy Paws '07, which was wonderful for so many reasons. Not the least of which was spending time with you and Angie, Casey and Brick Butt.

She sure was a funny old girl. Remember when she fell off the bed and just lay there looking up at us like "what's all the fuss ladies?"

I'm so glad I met her. :grouphug

I figured it was too soon for you to be able to watch the video. I wish we had a picture of her lying between the bed and the wall, but all I could think at that time was "OMG!" :lol

If you recall, she opened and closed the weekend with falling off the bed - did it Thurs night in the hotel, and then whatever morning that was (Tues?) in the beach house. And she looked and walked like an old lady that entire weekend, but when I backed into my parking space in front of my apt, and opened the back door of the car, she jumped out of there and RAN for the front door like she was a young pup. I think she was glad to be home. :lol

I'm glad you met her, too. Sandy Paws 08 was rough, with her not there.