At The E-vet Yesterday Morning :(

Guest Brandy_b

Guest Brandy_b

Yesterday morning I woke up to blood spots all over my bed, poor Caliloka cut her leg during the night (down just into the muscle). I took her to the e-vet ASAP and she ended up getting stitches. And her leg is all wrapped up so she wont pick at it. I feel so bad for her!! She never makes a noise when she gets hurt so I would never of known until I woke up. She is doing well, just feeling a little sore maybe. I am staying home with her so she can rest and I can take good care of her.

<3 Brandy & Caliloka

Aww, give little Cali a gentle hug from me

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest paulamariez

Poor sweetie! These hounds really do have paper thin skin, don't they!? I will keep your precious Cali in my prayers for a quick and complete healing! Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending Cali some get well doggie kisses too.