Update On Dash's Back Problems

Guest diggerspeed

Guest diggerspeed

its been one week now in dash's time frame of rest and crating. so far he is doing very well. does not seem to have any pain and seems to be feeling a lot better, as he has gotten a bit restless with all this. i am still prteey nervous about all of this. a herniated disc can get better but can also go way bad. i just hope we stay on the good. i keep him still and sitting beside me while im watching tv and the rest of the time he's in his crate. most of the time he goes to it anyway with the door open so that does make it easier. the hard part is now that he is feeling better when i take him out to eat or go outside i gotta keep a good handle on him cause he wants to bounce in the air with my other boy alex. on the good side of that we are learning much better leash manners. he is getting better about not pullng to hard or bouncing when he isnt allowed. we'll just keep our paws crossed that all this works. i think its a good sign that he is feeling better already.

Sound good so far :)

Continued good thoughts for Dash :)

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Keeping fingers crossed here, too. Glad he is doing well so far.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Continued prayers for your boy's full recovery of health. :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.