Happy 14th Birthday Snowy... I Miss You

Guest Heehoo

may02150.jpg

Jan13641.jpg

dec11459.jpgd289d909.jpg

snowy8.jpg

Its barely been 3 months since my ole girl left early that morning in May. I was so hoping she'd make it to her 14th birthday, but she was just so tired.

She was such a character...she was sweet, but she'd rather be off by herself, laying across my bed or inside Gogh's crate.

I used to laugh at her, she was out & about in the house with the others & Gogh has to be crated. When I'd come home from work, she'd hurry outside to potty and then practically run over me & Gogh when I let him out, so she could get in his crate. But don't you dare lock her inside!!! Oh nooooo...she was above that. She would actually wake me up in the middle of the night if she had gotten up to go get a drink & Gabby had gotten in the crate: Momma...Gabby is in MY crate. So I'd ask Gabby to come get on the bed with me so Snowy could have the crate. She'd barely give Gabby time to come out.

When I met her in April of 1999, I had no intention of adopting a "true" fawn greyhound. I wanted a brindle one like the one I had just lost. But she watched me the entire time I looked at each one of the dogs in the adoption kennel. Finally, I said Yes, I did like her & okay I'll take her. Then when Sandy brought her out & she had "that" broken hock....oh no...she's not perfect. She'll have to be watched & I'll have to be careful with her. Ha! Big Ha!!! Broken hock...what broken hock? The girl did not know she had a broken hock! She jumped on my bed, she jumped up in a top crate, she jumped over the baby gate, she jumped ON my kitchen table! She ran with the big boys & even after her stroke in November, she still tried to run.

I miss my ole girl...Pipi-Francine does too. :beatheart

Edited by Pipi5

Happy Birthday Sweetheart...We miss you. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

{{{{{{{{{{Hilda}}}}}}}}}}

Happy Birthday at the Bridge, special girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Happy birthday Snowy, you share the same birthday as my Clarice. Have some cake together. :f_red Pretty flowers for an even prettier girl.

Pam with Sockem the GH, Birdie the JRT, Osorno the chocolate lab, and Shelby the shepherd mix. Missing Clarice (1991-2007) and Lily (2004-2012), always in our hearts.

Happy 14th Snowy! I hope you're running and jumping all over the place. :)

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest greytexplorer

awwww Hilda :weep I wish I was in Memp to give you a big hug and ask you for a hankie :weep

That Snowy, what a hoot, and how very pretty!

hugs,

~Pat

:f_red Snowy, you were our first GT love. Happy birthday beautiful girl, and you know you will always be missed in this house! And everyday, I look for a butterfly. I see them but they are always white so I always look for that special yellow one. Watch over your mom young lady. We love you!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest Winterwish

:grouphug:grouphug Happy Birthday in Heaven Snowy Darlin', :gh_child:beatheart

I know you so love that Snowy girl of yours Hilda,and Pipi-Francine too, :dogcookie:grouphug:f_pink

Missing you in Brooklyn too sweetheart!

Snowy so this is your first birthday At The Bridge in Greyhound Heaven. Have a happy one sweetheart. I wish I lived closer to your mommy but i think she know I am sending her cyber hugs. :grouphug

:f_red red roses for a beautiful lady

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear