Dee's Leg Again

Darn - just when we thought all was getting better - it's getting worse. She had two great weeks after her four week course of cartrophen plus her additives to her food, but now she seems to be in more pain than ever before.

She's chewing her leg so bad from the pain that last night, my husband thought Dee was chewing on a bone. I'll call the vet again tomorrow. I had one more dose of anti-inflammatory left that she didn't get when she decided to eat a whole bottle of them but that doesn't seem to have made any difference.

Remembering the games we used to play: Games We Used to Play: A Hop, Skip and Jump Down Memory Lane

Oscar (Answer to Chevy): 8/23/02-8/13/07 & Dee (Cee Bar Denise): 12/23/98-8/28/08.

Order your own copy of Oscar's Diaries: Life as a Retired Greyhound

Poor lil' peanut. :( She sounds very uncomfortable. How frustrating that this leg problem is still reoccuring. Sending more prayers her way... :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

gee i missed what is happening with her, sounds terrible. :( off to read the past posts about her

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

:( Sending prayers. Please update us as you can. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.