Asia Today

still uneventful she is business as ususal. not a peep last night. she even started to run back to the door this morning after potty, I had to tell her to wait :gh_runner

Still loves Cosmo's bed and can fit better now

2449480790033145412oWASeL_th.jpg

and here she is enjoying the new day

2734210840033145412PjouAB_th.jpg

the only thing she cannot do right now is shake, that stilll hurts a bit. I go over with a smooth soft brush trying to help.

ASIA WILL AMAZYA!! :inlove

I prepared for the worst and it has been a blessing.

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

Excellent! :yay Such a strong spirit and zest for life. :):kiss2 Continued prayers for your girlie. :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Good girl Asia!! :colgate :colgate

She looks so happy to be home.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

i wanted to go to the store and she saw me take my purse and started to whimper, she wants to go with me and would if I let her. How canthis be so easy? is it the drugs?

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

What an amazing spirit she has. I just want to kiss her sweet gray face :wub: Keep it up sweet girl!

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

i wanted to go to the store and she saw me take my purse and started to whimper, she wants to go with me and would if I let her. How canthis be so easy? is it the drugs?

If she was feeling OK and it wasn't to far a drive I'd of taken her.

Better living through chemistry.

You said that paying a little extra for the best medical care makes a difference. Maybe this is the proof.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

How old is Asia? It's hard to tell with the white-faced beauties. :)

Marcia in SC

she turned 9 March 23 she is very young at heart and in spirit

If she was feeling OK and it wasn't to far a drive I'd of taken her.

Better living through chemistry.

You said that paying a little extra for the best medical care makes a difference. Maybe this is the proof.

I'd be afraid that she might fall in the SUV she has pretty good coordination on 3 right now but she really should heal more. believe me I wanted to do it, if Bob was home and could drive and I sit in the back with her maybe. I want her to slowly get the muscles to work in her favor being now that the other leg has to do all the work. I do believe it is easier to run then hop.

I'm so glad that she's doing well. She looks greyt!!!

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)