Izzy Is Gone.

Guest SillyIzzysMom

I'm so sorry. You did the right thing for her.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest figbykal

I am so sorry. May God bless you all. You so did the right thing for your sweet baby. Run free Izzy, on your new angel wings! :f_red:angelwings

k

Guest PhillyPups

:bighug to you no flames from me, you gave Izzy the hardest gift of love you could ever give, the gift of letting go with love.

Run with the angels Izzy, you are with some of the very best there are.

I wish there were words to ease the pain, but I know of none that have ever worked. :bighug

There is no FLames here, I am just so very sorry. and I am sending lots of :bighug:bighug:bighug

:f_pink:gh_run2 Run Free Izzy

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Flames? You were her very best friend and gave her the gift of being pain free and at peace.

I am so sorry for your loss. Dear, sweet Izzy is running once again with the wind.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Izzy.

I had to make that same decision for our beloved whippet on July 10th. It is never easy, but you eventually come to peace with your decision because you know that you did the right thing. Izzy was loved very much and you did the most loving thing that you could have done by freeing her from her pain.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

You did what you knew was best for your girl, you loved her enough to let her go.

Godspeed Izzy, know your Mommy loved you dearly and now run with the wind at the Bridge.

blackgreys5.jpg

, Phoenix, Okie, Casey, and Ellie the Galga; with Aggie, Alexa, Bear,Cody, Gianni V., Missy B, Babette, Bernice, and BooBoo at the Bridge

Oh gosh, no :ohno I am so sorry Melissa. :cry1 How utterly heartbreaking.

:grouphug :grouphug :f_white :f_white :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

I am so sorry.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

How on earth could anyone think of flaming you? You and the vets did everything you possibly could for your girl. I'm shocked and saddened that she didn't make it. My heart goes out to you.

Godspeed, beloved girlie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so very sorry. :cry1:grouphug Her bright light must be needed at the Bridge and her work here was done. :heart

Godspeed, precious Izzy... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest HoustonGreys

:f_pink How could anyone flame you for loving her enough to let her go? My heart breaks with you. I'm so very sorry.

Run free sweet Izzy. :gh_run

I'm so so sorry. This is not what I had hoped to hear about Izzy. She will always live in your heart, safe and warm. My deepest condolences....

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest paulamariez

Oh I am so very sorry. This is a shocking and unexpected development. It is one of the hardest thing in the world to do. I will send Nikki, Chief and Bandit to greet your precious Izzy at the Bridge and show her around. I know she'll be waiting there and you will see her again one day. Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending you some very sad doggie kisses.