Hello From Wisconsin!

Guest BroccsMom

Guest KipperGrey

Congrats and Welcome! I am hoping that I can join you soon as a new adopter from GPA WI. I have my eye on a few hounds on their site right now. I remember looking at your guy before he was adopted and admiring him. We adopted our Kipper from them. Great Group!

Hi from the Milwaukee area! Brocc is such a handsome boy! :wub:

Will you be attending the GPA-WI Gala in Waukesha?

Edited by ramamama

Jayme with Pippi (the scaredy-beagle)
In the memories of all of my Bridge-babies I'd like to remind people to choose adoption--and that it's not just dogs and cats that are available!

Hi Katie! It was nice to meet you and Brocc last weekend at Capitol :) :) :)

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest BroccsMom
Hi Kate! I remember you guys when you picked him out down at the kennel! And of course last weekend over at Madison!

Hehehe... it took forever!!! I keep trying to convince James to let us go back and bring Boone home before someone snags him away from me! So far, it's not working too well. hehe