Hello From Wisconsin!

Guest BroccsMom

Guest BroccsMom

Hi, my name is Katie. I am a long time reader, first time poster, and I am addicted to greyhounds. I've been in love with the breed since I saw my first one in Fairbanks, AK when I was 14. I moved around, got a place of my own, and started searching for a dog that needed a home. Petfinder showed me the cutest, dopiest, handsome fawn male named Mod Squad, and I immediately sent in my application with GPA-WI. After only 5 weeks of waiting, I got to pick out (or be picked by) my own special houndie, and the one that picked me was the same one I saw on petfinder. He has been renamed Brocc (sharp faced.. :lol he's also half Irish), and I have been owned by him for a blissful 5 weeks, and it's been wonderful! I look forward to talking with you all, and probably asking a ton of questions since I am still very new at this!

So, hello all!!!

:welcome2 Hi and welcome from So Cal!

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

:wave and welcome from South Carolina, and Congratulaions on your new pup. Do you have pictures? If you have questions their is a lot of knowledge on this board and people willing to help you. :colgate

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest BroccsMom

Here are a couple pictures. :)

IMG_2169-1.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

IMG_2185.jpg

If it's too many yell at me! He's like my child so I take a "few" pictures of him! hehe

Nice to meet you all!

Never too many. He is gorgeous. Mind you, he looks an awful lot like Peanut so I may be biased. ;)

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest houndstooth4

There's no such thing asa too many pics! He's one handsome fellow! He looks like he could be related to our little Bunny. Welcome to Greytalk!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BroccsMom
'Bout time you joined the crew over here, glad to see ya! :wubsite

Hehehe :blush You know, me and crowds! haha

Here's a couple pictures from our GPA Capitol Brewery (read: Greyhounds and Beer!) party:

IMG_2263.jpg

IMG_2266.jpg