• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Godspeed Wally! :gh_run

:f_white

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

:cry1f_yellow:grouphug I'm so sorry.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Oh no, I am so so so sorry. You are right, this makes no sense at all. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest WarmheartedPups

I am so sorry about this. THere are NO words.....saying a prayer for you and Wally. Im sure Otis is thereat the Bridge, to greet him and sing to him.

Edited by WarmheartedPups

Guest KRKWMU

How terrible. :( I'm so sorry that you didn't have more time with your Wally. This must be so devastating. Thinking of you and your family. :grouphug

Guest CygnetC

Thank you so much everyone. This has been a very difficult week. In addition to losing Wally and having to deal with that on a personal level, I also have to deal with it at work as he was a permanent fixture and clients are asking about him, and Teeny is in a state of devastation herself as she has never been an only dog and has looked up to Wally her whole life.

I still can't believe he is gone. I have been sleeping on top of my covers, with only Wally's blanket over me. I know I'll have to wash it one day soon, but I worry that I won't be able to smell him anymore.

Guest greyhoundluv

I know how horribly hard it is. I lost my Brindy July 2 of this year. I am still devastated. Like you there was her favorite blanket. I cut a patch of it out and put it in her memory box. I am so sorry for your loss.

:cry1 OMG :ohno

I'm so sorry :grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest StriderDog

My worst nightmare. I'm so very sorry that you have to live it. But please don't worry - your heart will never let you forget him.

Guest brandi007

I'm so very sorry and I know what you mean - took me forever to wash my blankets on my bed because I didn't want to lose any of the black hairs that were on them....

My heart breaks for you! :f_white

Guest CygnetC

Thank you everyone.

It has been a week exactly (well a week and a couple of hours). I think it has hit me more today than it has since the night I actually put him down. Teeny seems to be doing a bit better, but I know I'm not. Today I forced her to nap with me in a bit of a death grip. Like a good girl she put up with it for 2 hours and didn't squirm at all.

I was in my car today and I hit play on the CD player and the song "Greyhound" by Frenzal Rhomb was the first song on the mix CD that was in there and I burst into tears. I can't imagine ever being able to have another Grey in my house again. They are my favorite breed, but I just don't think I could ever have another in my house. I know it's only been a week, but I just don't see it happening anytime soon.

I miss my Big Dog. More than I could ever express.