Wally Is Gone

Guest CygnetC

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HoustonGreys
:f_red I am so very sorry to hear about Wally. There are no words to describe the feeling of one minute life is as it should be and the very next is complete devastation. Prayers, hugs and healing thoughts for you. :hope:candle

Guest RooRoo

:cry1 our thoughts are with you today and in the challenging ones ahead. You did all you could to keep him comfortable and happy these past few months. You cherished every moment to the end so stay strong and hold on to the memories of your sweet boy Wally :angelwings

f_yellow

Maria, Michael, Rizzo & Kiwi

Edited by RooRoo

I'm so sorry. Hugs to you.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

:cry1:grouphug

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Guest trevdog

I'm so sorry he had to leave you so suddenly, I was praying he had a lot more time with you.....

I know a certain brindle boy up there will be keeping him company.......