- Miz Foxy - I'ma Foxy Dawg

HopeForHounds

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sorenkkg

:f_white

I'm so sorry Janet. She's a beautiful girl and I loved reading about her in your posts.

We originally got interested in adopting a greyhound in an Ottawa area PetSmart in September 2004, where there were a couple greys at a meet & greet ... We wound up adopting from GRQ in Montreal, but I'll never forget that first meeting-- we saw them on the way in, and then on the way out, and I stopped a few feet away and said to DH -- you go pet them and let me know (they looked so big and scary to me at the time)... and he called me over and it was pretty much a done deal.

I'm glad Foxy was out there being a wonderful ambassador and you keep up your fantastic work!

Soren :bighug

Guest multigrey

f_yellow:grouphug

Janet....how very, very sorry I was to hear about dear Foxy. My deepest condolences to all of you.....I know how much she will be missed.

I'm so sorry that Foxy had to leave :(

Sleep tight pretty girk :beatheart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Janet, it's so hard to find words, but your beautiful tribute, and your promise to her, really say it all. She will be missed by all those who were privledged to know her, those she inspired, and the countless ones she helped by guiding you to form Hope For Hounds.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious girl, but her legacy will live on, in your heart and many other's.

Remember that love continues to grow,

like ripples across a lake.

And if you have trouble believing,

just think of the difference that one dog can make.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Janet: I'm so sorry to hear about Miz Foxy. :f_white:f_white

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)

Oh Janet...words escape me...it's hard to type through the tears. Angel Foxy was such a special girl. She has made such a difference to so many babes with cancer. Someday they WILL find a cure and Miz Foxy will be a huge contributing part of that cure...She will always live on in our hearts. :grouphug:f_pink

Angel Lacey Laine: Foxy! Come here my heart sister...come to me. Mommy told me about you and how special we are are...we are "chosen heart sisters" forever and ever.

Angel Foxy: We are for sure heart sisters...never to be apart ever again.

Angel Lacers and Angel Foxy are sharing a cloud...kissing each other...and they watch over us together...bestest sisters...bestest friends...HEART SISTERS.

:paw:beatheart:paw

That got the waterworks going again! :cry1

Janet, we've already talked, but reading through all these loving posts, and reading your memorial to your girl, I'm filled with respect. Respect, love and sadness.

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Janet, I'm just so sorry. What else can I say - her legacy is unquestionable, the wonderfulness of her life a fact. If only they could all just stay with us forever... :f_pink :f_pink :f_pink:grouphug :grouphug Keep an eye on your mom, Miz Foxy. She will make you proud...

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

I am so very sorry for the loss of your very beautiful and very special girl, Miz Foxy.

:f_pink

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I'm not sure I have the proper words...I was never good at things like this :(

Janet, I think you were blessed to have Miz Foxy in your life! I pray that your heart will heal in time....I pray that your sadness and tears will turn to smiles when you think about all of the good times you had with her and what joy she brought to you and will continue to through her memories.

As I always say...cancer may take away the ones we love so dearly but one thing it can not do is take away the memories you have!

Godspeed Miz Foxy....

Suzie Collins

Owner/Artist Skinny Hound Designs

Greyhound decals, magnets and signs.

Fur kids: Isabelle and Petey

Guest KRKWMU

I'm very sorry that Miz Foxy is gone. :cry1 Thank you for everything that you did with her. I'm so grateful that Foxy was the inspiration for Hope for Hounds. So many people like me are appreciative. :bighug

:cry1f_yellow:grouphug I'm so sorry.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Janet I knew I was going to come home to find her gone but I still hoped. Your home must feel so empty without her. I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Miss Foxy, you were an amazing dog, inspiring not only the love of your people but so much hope for so many others that one day our babies won't be taken from us before their time. Thank you for that sweet girl. We're going to miss you Foxy Lady. :f_pink

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest Vinnie

We are so sorry - we know that words can never heal your broken heart - but the sounds and gestures of those who surround you now will help you along the path until you are ok again. Miss Foxy was very special and inspired you to create something good out of something so evil that has touched so many of us here - cancer! Her spirit and memories will be around to help you heal along with helping so many others as they go through this awful disease and all the stages we eventually have to face. Miss Foxy made it easier though - she showed us how to be strong and to never stop believing that this disease can be beat. God Speed sweet Miss Foxy. I know that there will be many of our angels to greet you and welcome you into the fold - don't forget to send mom a sign that you made it and you are ok now. Sending hugs to you all.

Guest greytexplorer

Janet, just now seeing this, and I am so sorry for your loss of such a wonderful gyrl!!!! :cry1

Miz Foxy will be missed here at GT.

hugs,

~Pat