- Miz Foxy - I'ma Foxy Dawg

HopeForHounds

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peaceful passing to the Bridge, Foxy. You were well loved. :f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Janet - this is the quote I was trying to remember when we were on the phone:

They should issue a warning when you adopt a dog that says “Warning, this pup will worm it’s way into your heart, stand by you no matter what, require nothing, take nothing, and finally have to leave you way before you’re ready, no matter how old they are.”

We're never ready, but thanks be to God that we can be strong enough to let them go when it's time. My heart aches with yours

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Rest in peace, Foxy.

:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I'm so sorry

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I'm so sorry for the loss of Miz Foxy. You and Foxy have been an inspiration to so many, Janet. Take good care of yourself. :grouphug :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Foxy ruled our home for 8 years and 10 months, so confidently and gently the poor boys never figured it out.

collars037.jpg

so confidently and gently the poor boys never figured it out

I love this about Foxy :heart

Godspeed angel girl. Look in on your mom and the boys from time to time.

Hugs to you, Janet.

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.

Guest hamiesmom

I'm so sorry about the loss of Miz Foxy. She was one of the greyhounds here, who started me on my life long passion for these beautiful creatures. Many thanks to your Mom who does such wonderful work on behalf of finding a cure for cancer. God speed.

My heart is breaking for you. :grouphug

You and Foxy have been an inspiration to so many, Janet. Take good care of yourself.

:f_red:f_pinkf_yellow

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

God speed to a beautiful, dignified Lady. :grouphug

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Guest GriffinsMom

Foxy, you were an outstanding inspiration to others with cancer and an extraordinary ambassador for greyhound adoption. You will be greatly missed but your legacy will remain. Godspeed to the Bridge dear girl.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red