- Miz Foxy - I'ma Foxy Dawg

HopeForHounds

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for your loss. Foxy was a sweet and special soul that will be remembered by all that saw her photos and read about her life with you. May you find comfort in the memories of those 8-1/2 years you shared with her. Saying goodbye to such a cherished friend is the hardest thing to do and my thoughts are with you and your family.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I'm so sorry. :cry1

What a beautiful precious girl she was.

Godspeed Foxy.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest GiJenn51

Janet--

I'm so very sorry. :cry1

I know that Miss Foxy is having the time of her life right now with all of our bridge babies.

I'll be praying for you and your family while you try and figure this out. :kiss2:bighug

Oh Janet...words escape me...it's hard to type through the tears. Angel Foxy was such a special girl. She has made such a difference to so many babes with cancer. Someday they WILL find a cure and Miz Foxy will be a huge contributing part of that cure...She will always live on in our hearts. :grouphug:f_pink

Angel Lacey Laine: Foxy! Come here my heart sister...come to me. Mommy told me about you and how special we are are...we are "chosen heart sisters" forever and ever.

Angel Foxy: We are for sure heart sisters...never to be apart ever again.

Angel Lacers and Angel Foxy are sharing a cloud...kissing each other...and they watch over us together...bestest sisters...bestest friends...HEART SISTERS.

:paw:beatheart:paw

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Janet,

I'm so sorry about Foxy. :cry1 I know that she is at the bridge with her "sister" Duchess and Barbie Jade. :):) They are watch over their families. :bighug :bighug

Run free sweet baby. :bighug:cry1:bighug

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

Guest wmlcml6

You just cannot prepare for the loss of a dog so special. I learned that with Einstein and Curly Sue. You did Foxy a better favor than we did Einstein, who Bill and I could not bear to part with so we kept him until he was just plain exhausted. HUGS to you for doing what you knew in your heart was right, as hard as I know that decision had to be.

Guest grey_dreams

So very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Foxy. You can see how special she was from her photos and your tribute. She will be greatly missed by all.

Miz Foxy :wub:

I contacted you a while back about using Miz Foxy for a patch in the 2nd hope for hounds quilt auction....hope you don't mind me posting this here....seems fitting.

DivaPrincessGalaxyfinal.jpg