- Miz Foxy - I'ma Foxy Dawg

HopeForHounds

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greytfulhounds

My heart aches for you & your family. :cry1 I am so very sorry for your loss. You & Miz Foxy were wonderful gifts to each other and I pray that the love & the memories bring you peace at this very sad time. :grouphug Praying that Miz Foxy is running pain free & whole at the Bridge with all of our beloved angels. :angelwings

:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink

My deepest and most sincere sympathy. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Pipi5

:f_pink:f_white:gh_lay:f_white:f_pink

I am so sorry for your loss...Miz Foxy was an elegant lady who's stories made us all laugh. Her strength through all of this was more than we should ask for. She held us all up when our hearts were breaking over this sad news that she would be leaving soon. Foxy knew she had a new journey and she had things to do. She is now snuggled in your heart & will always be right there when you need her. Draw strength from Foxy's memories.

You're in so many people's prayers tonight.

Edited by Pipi5

I am so sorry for the loss of the elegant Miz Foxy.

I do hate cancer. It is the thief who robs us everyday of those we love.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Janet - Our thoughts have strayed to you and Miss Foxy for most of the day with a sadness that seemed to linger on the edge of painful. It is the sorrow of loss. A loss of one that has nestled herself firmly in your heart. This child of yours that has loved you as you have loved her. Your life has been blessed with her as we are blessed with ours. Thank you for sharing her with us. She remains tucked sweetly and quietly in the corner of your heart. That place that is and shall always remain hers. Our heart cries with yours.

Leslie and Marian

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

I'm so sorry. :(

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

The lessons Foxy taught will remain with you forever. Her forever home is now in your heart. Prayers for peace and comfort during your journey Janet.

Rest now sweet Foxy and soar high!

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest tampagreymom

I am so sorry for your loss. May your wonderful memories of your times together help you at this sad time. Miz Foxy was beautiful and an inspiration to those of us with hounds battling cancer.

Godspeed Sweet Foxy. Your legacy will live on. Your courage and love have inspired all of us to continue this fight against the monster.

Hugs and kisses Sweetie, another bright star in the sky tonight.

:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink

Vallerysiggy.jpg

Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the Day comes,

God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man.

(Persian Proverb)

Guest BlackandBrindle

:grouphug :grouphug

I'm so sorry your beautiful girl had to go. She was and continues to be an inspiration.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Guest brandi007

I'm so, so sorry, May my Mr. Foxy show you're absolutely beautiful Miss Foxy around the bridge.

Run pain free sweet lady!

:gh_run

Janet, I'm so very sorry for your loss. Foxy was such a special girl, you know how I feel about her so I don't need to explain. My prayers are with you as you learn to go on without your special girl. Godspeed Miss Foxy, you made your mommy very happy for so many years. Godspeed sweet angel.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Oh Janet I am so sorry that your sweet Miz Foxy has left this earth, but rest assured that she is in a wonderful place, and that you will indeed see her again. I hope that the wonderful memories you have of your eight years with her will bring you comfort in the days ahead.

Carol Ann

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest caiteag

Janet... Foxy has always held a special place in my heart and she always will. My heart is hurting for you tonight....

Darling Foxy

I will always love and miss you. Give my Quinnie a kiss for me...

*scritches*

Auntie Cara-Lea