I'm So Tired...

Guest lauri

So relieved to hear that he ate his dinner! :yay Sending more prayers and :getwell wishes to Miles. :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful news that Miles ate all his food and looks so comfortable again. What a relief for you. Just go day-to-day, slow and steady and hopefully things will turn around. It sounds like it might be getting there already! :yay

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest Greytminds

Some hounds dont do well on processed dog food. Before we got Lucky it appears he was on everything under the sun. The vet also had him on special diet formula. Then came flagyl. Then came seziures. The homecooked diet that we have him on works great and Emily is now using it as well. If you think homecooking is a option Emily did a great job posting it on her blog.

Good Luck

Paul

Good boy, Miles!! :clap

Home-prepared foods probably would be good, if you're up to it, since you can micromanage each aspect of it based on his responses. There are so many good sources out there, now. I have a book my SIL gave me with lots of fairly simple recipes in it, for cats and dogs. I'm not using it :P so if you think you'd use it, pm me, and I'll send it to you.

:bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.