Thoughts For My Asia Girl

It was so hard to hand over the leash. I of course broke down.

She is so pretty and sweet, how can I do this to you? I am doing this to stop the pain and to buy more time with you because I love you so much.

She has the best surgeon and the best hospital.

I made her a leg of lamb and sliced enough for them to feed you if you do not like what they are serving you, also mashed potatoes with gravey.

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keeping you and Asia in my thoughts today.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest jettcricket

...Wishing the best for you and your sweet girl. I'll will certainly keep her in my thoughts and prayers and you too. I know how hard it is.... :grouphug

Please let us know how she's doing as soon as you hear something.

{{{{{{{{{{Audrey}}}}}}}}}}

Lots of prayers for your girlie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Oh, Audrey, please don't feel that way. You are trying to help your sweet girl.

Please keep us posted on her progress, and you keep your chin way up. We are all here for you.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Adding my prayers for Asia and for you.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Keeping you and Asia in our Prayers. We have amputated three times so we know the concern and worry you are going thru. Think good thoughts.

Hugs

Vallerysiggy.jpg

Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the Day comes,

God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man.

(Persian Proverb)

Holding Asia and all the vet staff in my prayers for the best possible surgery and uneventful recovery. :hope:candle Many hugs to you, as you give your precious girlie a better life without cancer pain. :bighug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Sending my many prayers to you and Asia and the whole surgery and health team. Please update us as you can. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I have tried to keep my emotions out of this and I have.....until this morning. It was horrible to hand over the leash. I was reassured, the surgeon felt my pain. She is in the best hands and as long as her lungs are clear they will proceed. I will not be able to go see her, I hope to have her home Thursday or Friday.

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif