Please Keep Cash In Your Thoughts And Prayers

Guest charmsmom

Guest paulamariez

Yay! Wonderful news Cash! Thank God they found the problem and are taking care of it!! Keep up the good work, you gorgeous brindle boy and stay strong so you can go home soon! I'll keep your precious Cash in my prayers for a complete and quick recovery!! Tell Cash his fluffy doggie bed is waiting for him at home.....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charmsmom

The vet called again tonight and said Cash is back to normal!!!! :yay :yay He's going back to the kennel tomorrow so we can watch him and get his food switched over before he comes home! I will pick him up in the morning!! :yay :yay

Thank you ALL for your prayers, thoughts, and well wishes!! I KNOW it made a difference!!

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Just seeing this but glad to hear he is already on the mend. Yiiiiiipppeeee, the power of GT prayer and God's work is amazing.

Guest charmsmom

Final update! I picked up Cash at the vet this morning. He was bright, alert, and his tail started wagging. I took him outside and he peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! I put him in my car to take him back to the kennel, and he spent most of the ride with his head on my shoulder so I could scratch him. Near the end, he got tired and laid down in the back. On Monday, he was down to 70 lbs from 80, and this morning, he was even scrawnier. You'd have sworn he was a charity case. Every bone was showing and he smelled like poop because he'd been having such bad stools!

BUT, I took him back, gave him a warm bath, and took him out in the sun in the lot for a bit. He peed some more, but eventually walked around a bit, and when he'd walked away from me and realized it, he turned around and pranced back to me with his tail wagging!! :wub: Then, I took him inside and gave him a cup of EN diet from the vet, and he ate it ALL!!! :yay :yay

He's really starting to bounce back now, thanks to all of you!! :kiss2

Guest paulamariez

Wonderful news Cash!! Welcome home you little sweetheart! I knew that fluffy doggie bed waiting for you was too good to resist! Keep fighting and get yourself 100% well!! Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending Cash some healing doggie kisses!!

Welcome home Cash :confetti

*leak*

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest BigPercyInMa

That's wonderful, hopefully he'll keep it down and in alright :D

He'll be in good hands at the kennel until you can bring him home on the 24th, I'm sure! How many times a week do you get to see him?

Sorry, couldn't spell ...

Edited by BigPercyInMa

Wooohooo!!!

Go Cash!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest charmsmom

Well, I'm there three times this week, plus I'm on staff at the kennel this weekend. I haven't taken any pictures because he hasn't been in any shape to get a nice pic, but I'll try this Friday to get one. He's really lost a LOT of his weight and you can see every bone in his body. I was actually afraid to scrub when I washed him this morning! :(

I absolutely can KNOT wait to bring him home on the 24th!!!! :yay :yay :yay