Pinky

MarcR

Guest rippasmom

I pray Pinky has a wonderful birthday where ever she may be.

A beautiful tribute for a much loved girl. I hope you find her someday.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy birthday Pinky! I couldn't bring myself to watch the video--I just can't--but I think I've actually seen it before? Anyway Marc, I know how hard it must be just not knowing. Ooops. Didn't even have to watch the video, and I've sprung a leak anyway.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

:(

Marc... :grouphug :grouphug

Thinking of you today. The video was beautiful and very moving. I hope Pinky is still out there, safe and loved.

happy Birthday sweet girl.

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest LindsaySF
Happy birthday Pinky! I couldn't bring myself to watch the video--I just can't--but I think I've actually seen it before? Anyway Marc, I know how hard it must be just not knowing. Ooops. Didn't even have to watch the video, and I've sprung a leak anyway.

Same here. :cry1

:grouphug

I've always felt that there are things in life that we are never meant to know or understand. Time does not make it any easier. I know that the place in your heart that is hers remains filled with love and hope. Happy Birthday Miss Pinky... sLo_heartbeat.gif

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

I've always felt that there are things in life that we are never meant to know or understand. Time does not make it any easier. I know that the place in your heart that is hers remains filled with love and hope. Happy Birthday Miss Pinky... sLo_heartbeat.gif

L.

It couldn't be said it any better than rycezmon. Happy Birthday Pinky!

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

That brought tears to my eyes, bless your heart I could never imagine not knowing where one of mine was..... Lots of hugs to you. I hope one day you will get a happy ending. . :bighug:bighug:bighug:bighug

Happy Birthday Pinky wherever you maybe...... :b-day:b-day:b-day

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest Ohiogreymom

Marc, I'm so very sorry. :grouphug You're living my nightmare! :grouphug I can't imagine much worse than not knowing. :weep What a beautiful girl, :wub: and a beautiful video! Happy b-day sweetie, :airmail please send your dad a sign that you're ok.

Ah Marc :grouphug Happy Birthday Pinky Sweetheart :gh_lay

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest Pipi5

I am so sorry...I know how your heart must ache for her every day.

I loved the video...I was good until she sat down in the snow & looked at you.

:gh_lay

Thank you, everybody. You know, sometimes I still look for her when I pass the soccer fields where she was last seen. Sort of silly, I guess, after all this time.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Not silly... Its where the hope lives.

Hugs,

Leslie

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

I don't think it's silly at all, no matter how much time passes. She is in your heart and she will be there forever.

I loved the video of your beautiful girl. What a special and loving tribute to her. Happy b-day Pinky.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Oh, Marc, this breaks my heart. So hard to not know.

Thank-you for the lovely video.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest HoustonGreys

Not knowing has to be the most heart-breaking of any circumstance. I hope and pray that you find her one day --- I know you'll never give up hope. :grouphug To you, Marc.

:f_pink Happy Birthday, beautiful Pinky. May you be home soon.

Lovey video tribute --- impossible to watch without tears.

I'm really sorry. I know what it feels like. It has been 1 year since my Kobie ran away. I'm so sorry you haven't found Pinky.

I hope you are reunited with Kobie.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)