Bobbi (polli's Sister)

Bobbi a 9.5 year old brood momma (one of FreddyGirl's girls) has started peeing in the house.

Nancy took her urine in to check for a UTI. It came back negative for UTI BUT her billirubin was .6 and her creatinine was 2.4.

The vet (A NON GREYHOUND VET) said it was elevated and wantes more testing done. After all the tests get run, Nancy will have everything sent to her grey savvy vet and make some decsions.

Are the numbers above out of whack for a greyhound?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Not sure about the billirubin but the creatine wouldn't bother me if the BUN was reasonable. What was the BUN?

In an older dog, I'd culture the urine and put her on antibiotics. I've seen many a grey harbor an infection never found.....

how are her teeth?

Edited by Burpdog

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

Her teeth are OK, She already had a 2nd dental within a year.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Sending my prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest ss556

Alan's creatinine is 2.7 (high) and his total bilirubin is .4 (high) - as per his latest labs.

We do know he has kidney disease. Nancy should have a urine culture as well.