Introductions And Biography

Guest mkueberth

Guest mkueberth

Hi-I am NEW to greytalk.com. My name is Mary. I have 2 greyhounds; both boys, Rex and Doc. Rex is 3 years and I have him for over 1 year now-he's a beautiful fawn boy! Doc is soon to be 5 (sept 10th is his b-day). He's a white/red boy and oh so sweet; he came to us in mid-Oct as a foster and we soon made it official when we realized that Rex and Doc were getting along famously!!

I look forwad to learning about greys from all of you who have tons more experience than I do.

Mary

welcome! We have two greys, Dante and Zoe. We live in Poolesville and I work in Frederick! What group are you affiliated with?

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest momto3greys
welcome! We have two greys, Dante and Zoe. We live in Poolesville and I work in Frederick! What group are you affiliated with?

Welcome from Eldersburg, MD, we are about 20 minutes south of you on Liberty Road. I have 3 hounds.

Welcome from Ontario...there's a few Canadians on this site too!

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Hi and Welcome to the group, do you have pictures of yur babies? We love pictures on here! :colgate

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Hi Mary!

:welcome

Greetings from Gainesville, Florida!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

:welcome Hi and welcome from So Cal!

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound