Tessa Has Her Dental Tomorrow

Guest DoofBert

Guest DoofBert

So, if you could spare some good thoughts for our 'old gal' (She's 8.5) we'd appreciate it. We had her 'old girl' blood work done a few weeks ago and everything was perfect. I just a little quirky when we have the anethesia.

Thanks.

Guest momto3greys
So, if you could spare some good thoughts for our 'old gal' (She's 8.5) we'd appreciate it. We had her 'old girl' blood work done a few weeks ago and everything was perfect. I just a little quirky when we have the anethesia.

Thanks.

Good thoughts coming your way.

You know the 1st dental Polli had was at 8.5. She lost 17 teeth as was stoned out of her mind for HOURS after when I was finally able to bring her home.

The next time she had a dental, 9 months later... (her teeth are very bad) I asked them to go a little lighter on the gas and they did and what a difference.

Ask Wayne if he would go a bit lighter and she will bouce back quicker.

BTW- Polli says 8.5 is YOUNG!!!!!

Prayers and good thoughts for pretty Tessa. She will be just fine.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Well wishes on the way. Luke just had one at 11.5 yo. Afterward he trotted out of the vet & hopped into the car like nothing had happened. He did looked zonked on the drive home but then woke up & trotted into the house. He just never missed a beat. Hope Tessa does just as well.

From one Tessa to another---I have a Tessa Contessa too---best of luck with the dental tomorrow. Hope everything goes smoothly, and she comes home with shining clean toofers.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest DoofBert

She's at the vet and was greeted by the chief greeter Bosco, the chocolate lab (he lubs Tessa)....they were going to re check some of the blood work just to make sure no changes since early June. SHe's in good hands.

Sending prayers for good measure....but all will be just fine. :colgate Hurry home honey.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest DoofBert

Well, she's already had ice cubes made from homemade chicken stock and some yogurt. The queen of the Pocono Black Pack is resting comfortably.

Welcome home sweetie....glad the ickies are gone and you are resting. See...told you all would be just fine! :colgate:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Honeysmom
Well, she's already had ice cubes made from homemade chicken stock and some yogurt. The queen of the Pocono Black Pack is resting comfortably.

Aww...it's good to hear Tessa is doing well! :)

Glad she had a good dental, and some good follow-up care from her peoples :) .

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.