Chorney - April 22, 1995 - July 31, 2008

Guest loveagrey

I'm so sorry!

Farewell Chorney... watch over your mum as you dance with the angels.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greydogluvr

The tears are streaming. Please know that you did make things better for your sweet girl. She is running free and out of pain. She will live forever in your heart. Remember all of the good times and joy she brought to so many. God speed sweet girl.

I am so sorry! I lost my Kona almost identically. Heartbreaking when you can't make them better. My heart breaks for you. I have prayed that she will greet Chorney. Ask for a specific sign. You may be surprised. ;) You are in our thoughts and prayers. I hope your daughter is doing all right. You might be surprised by that too. My oldest was 6 when we lost Kona. He was the one telling me not to cry, she is in Heaven and we will see her again someday. You will see your sweet Chorney again too. Until then, cherish all the memories.

The Girls

All our sympathy to you :f_white

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Hoping you soon find peace and comfort in your memories of Chorney. She was a beautiful girl.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon