Pet Insurance

Guest koolaidnconner

Guest koolaidnconner

With COnner always so sick, I know I can't get insurance for his IBD, but if there is something else I think it's time to get insurance, this is costing way to much. SO can anyone give me ideas on who they use and what it insures you for???

Remember I have to be able to get it in Canada as well.

Thank you

Hi Amanda I have insurance on all three of my hounds . Jeanie and Chance have had insurance for 7 years and Elly this year . I used it this winter when Jeanie had emergency surgery after her comforter eating incident that bill came close to $2500.00 they sent me a cheque back for $1600.00 .PetCare has different policy's you can check out on line on the Canadian site .I think after 6 they consider them seniors also greyhounds are a select breed so the premium is a little higher . Right now I am paying just over $100.00 a month for all three .They cover up to so much depending on the illness category

Guest koolaidnconner
Hi Amanda I have insurance on all three of my hounds . Jeanie and Chance have had insurance for 7 years and Elly this year . I used it this winter when Jeanie had emergency surgery after her comforter eating incident that bill came close to $2500.00 they sent me a cheque back for $1600.00 .PetCare has different policy's you can check out on line on the Canadian site .I think after 6 they consider them seniors also greyhounds are a select breed so the premium is a little higher . Right now I am paying just over $100.00 a month for all three .They cover up to so much depending on the illness category

Thanks Andrea....Conner is now insured....they make them kinda difficult to understand. I went with vetinsurance.com. Patches parents have that one and it's 20,000 over a lifetime for anything. I never knew there was so many pet insurance companies out there.