Beau's Results. Good News

Here is the email I JUST this second got. My hands are still shaking from opening up the email.

Hi Robin

Sorry for the delay.

I am not sure if Dr. Vilar contacted you regarding Beau radiographs. He is out of the country and I thought better to be sure and email you. We review Beau's radiographs, with an orthopedic surgeon and one of the Radiologist. Basically, there is no evidence of any lytic or proliferative lesion neither on Beau’s hip or stifle joints of the right leg.

Dr Dyce (orthopedic surgeon) also observed a possible increased soft tissue opacity of the right thigh, and right muscle atrophy. He recommended an orthopedic consult. Otherwise no abnormalities were found.

Hope this helps

Please keep us posted and don’t hesitate in contacting us if you have any question.

Thank GOD.

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :yay

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Woo hoooooooo! :banana:pinkele:banana Party time! :D:confetti

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

GREYT NEWS!!!! :confetti:confetti:bounce1:bounce1

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Fabulous news! :confetti

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

:yay :yay

So do they think it is a muscle injury then?

I haven't spoken to my vet yet. I faxed her over this after I got it this afternoon. She was the one that said she did not think it was ca but there was a shadow on the bone and she wanted another set of eyes looking at it.

He WILL need surgery eventually again. I need to speak to the ortho (who is at my vet's office) and find out what and when.

They don't want to do anything right now BUT I'd rather have a scheduled surgery than an emergency surgery.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Oh Robin, just seeing this! WOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!! :yay:confetti:balloonparty:yay:banana

SUCH good news. Such a relief. I know he's not out of the woods yet -- you mentioned that he will need surgery at some point in the future -- but, hey, celebrate this lovely news in the meantime. Phew! :colgate

JC_goody.gifdance013.gifthconfetti.gif

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.