Sevin Dust / Powder ... Poisonous?

This is one of those things that makes me really happy I live in the city. I loathe Cicadas and the park across the street from me is full of them. When they start up their group buzzing I live in fear that one will fall on me. The idea of a wasp that kills them is slightly more terrifying. But if they sting your babies -- it's all out war!!!!! Good luck, I hope you get rid of all of them quickly.

BJ does live in the city and I live in a town. ;)

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.

I have used sevin on my goats but not the dogs.

I have wasp traps up to lure the ones flying around loose. I used to get wasps living in my hay shed. The guy who delivered my hay used to spray and knock down the nests for me. My current hay guy doesn't do this so I use traps.

OMG.. I was just talking to my boss about this yesterday wondering what ate them. :colgate

Sparrow food is ON the list!!!!

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

In your position, I would probably either treat weekly for a couple weeks, or treat every 3rd week all summer. If you can see the burrows, kinder on the environment to just treat them rather than zapping the whole yard.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

:weep :weep :weep WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE COME AND KILL THESE BEES FOR ME???????? :weep :weep :weep

I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yikes

CALGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch