Chorney The Shepherd - Update Post 37

Guest loveagrey

:(:grouphug

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beth, I'm just seeing this now. I am so very sorry. Chorney is a beautiful Lady. Such a friendly, gentle soul.

Your family is in my thoughts today. My heart is aching for all of you.

Hugs to your daughter and Gerald. Such a hard thing to do. If you need to talk you know where I am.

Liz

Just sending along some extra hugs this morning.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest loveagrey

Thanks everyone. It's been a very trying night for all of us, except Chorney of course. I have completely devastated DD. I broke her heart and she's trying as hard as an 8 yr old can, to be strong and brave.

Chorney has had lots of extra treats, sardines for breakfast and has been lounging in the backyard enjoying the sunshine.

Thank you so much for all of your support. Greytalk is truly a wonderful place, filled with wonderful people.

Holding you all in my heart and prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest jettcricket

I'm so sorry...many of us know only too well how incredibly hard this is. Sending you peace and comfort.... :beatheart

Guest Vinnie

Oh, I was so hoping that she would be ok. I am so sorry for you and your family, it is so hard to lose one of our pups and even harder with a young girl who doesn't think it's fair (us big girls don't think so either), my heart breaks for you all. We hope her journey is a peaceful one and we know that there will be many bridge babies there to greet her. Hugs to you all.

Awww, Beth - I am so sorry. Such a lovely lady. I know today was a treasure and a heartbreak at the same time. Hugs to all of you, and a special kiss between those gorgeous ears for Chorney... :f_pink:grouphug

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Thinking of you and your family.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon