Please Help Me Welcome...

Guest KennelMom

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EMcElfresh

Venus is a fabulous name (and with a DH like THAT, :wub: I'd let him pick any name he gosh darn pleased!!) - look at the heart melting eyes!! *swoon* Oh my goodness!!! And such an adorable worried look - thank you (and DH) ... this IS what you do!!!

I am so touched by the sentiment expressed in your conversation with your DH. Miss Venus could not have been adopted by more loving and caring people. We had a tiny spook as well and she became the love of my life. To see her slowly blossom and become excited and happy to be with us was so rewarding. Please keep us updated on her progress and more photos when she is comfortable with the camera, please! She's a doll! :wub:

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

What a stunning little girl. With those large eyes and dark eyebrows, she even looks concerned.

Congratulations to you, and especially to your new girl.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Congratulations! She is adorable. We, too, adopted an unadoptable spook - my bridge boy, Major Turn -- who turned out to be the love of my life. It's amazing how they come around with lots of patience and love.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Oh My Goodness.. She's adorable!

Congratulations Heather and Ken!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

OMG. She's got eyes that melt my soul. :wub:

I got lost in them

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Guest KennelMom

She actually took a nap on the bed with Ken today! (granted we had to put her up on the bed, but she laid down and actually slept!) I think someone gave us the wrong spook! :P

Guest BigPercyInMa
She actually took a nap on the bed with Ken today! (granted we had to put her up on the bed, but she laid down and actually slept!) I think someone gave us the wrong spook! :P

:lol

Well, I suppose it just took the right people ...... :D

No, I truely think they know when they are with people that truely love them, she knows she is in the right home and she is relaxed. Ken and Heathers home is right up there next to Greyhound Heaven. I am so Happy you got her. :colgate

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest GreytMuse

What big-hearted people you are! :heart And what a lucky, lucky little girl! Your story brought tears to my eyes, knowing this pup has found her place in the world.

Since I'm not on much I just saw this! Congratulations! She's absolutely adorable.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee