Meet Sophia Olivia...aka "momma"

Guest RiverCityGang

Guest 2greytloves
:yay Beautiful girl! :confetti

She is a very special girl and speaking for the group in NC who had her for a while, thank you for giving her a forever home. Although we miss her, we are very happy for her.

2greytloves

Guest greyt2love

She is a very special girl and speaking for the group in NC who had her for a while, thank you for giving her a forever home. Although we miss her, we are very happy for her.

2greytloves

I'm so happy you saw this thread and are able to know where she ended up and see pictures of her new family ! She is a real sweetie and she has made herself right at home. And, Rex never shared a bed with anyone, except Marlee occasionally when she was still little, but I find him and Momma Sophia lying side by side quite often !! I am so fortunate that she just blended right in with the others. Thanks for all you did towards that !!

Deb

Guest Vinnie

2greytloves

I'm so happy you saw this thread and are able to know where she ended up and see pictures of her new family ! She is a real sweetie and she has made herself right at home. And, Rex never shared a bed with anyone, except Marlee occasionally when she was still little, but I find him and Momma Sophia lying side by side quite often !! I am so fortunate that she just blended right in with the others. Thanks for all you did towards that !!

Deb

UhOh Deb - Rex may have girl trouble if he doesn't watch out! Congrats on a beautiful new addition to your wonderful family. I just saw this and wanted to send our hugs and of course nosey kisses to Marlee from Gus. And just so you know - Gus is bigger than your new addition - when we weighed him last Monday he was at 59.8 lbs - he gets weighed again tomorrow at the vets. Welcome home Sophia Olivia - you found a greyt home for your forever home.