For Those Of You Who Had Your Vet Send Films To Osu

I think I made the mistake of asking my vet to send the films of Beau to OSU instead of me picking them up and overnighting them myself.

I KNOW they went out on Monday, overnight, which means they arrived sometime Tuesday.

On FRIDAY, Dr. C still had not reviewed them but said he would look for them.

On the off chance he found them and did a report and faxed over to my vet (wishful thinking), I called my vet a couple of minutes ago and was told by the receptionist that "Dr. Longo said that she expects them back in 10 days to 2 weeks".

I asked if that was normal for OSU and she said "YES".

Is this the norm?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

hmmm...my vet never said anything about receiving them back, though i guess she probably did. dr. couto contacted me directly via email rather than my vet. i forwarded her all communication between us. she sent them fed ex (i know because i got charged for it :lol) and i heard from him very quickly. i wonder if it made a difference that Loca's films were sent during the school year and that they were looked out during rounds...

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

I sent Cleo's films and test results directly to Dr. Couto. Cleo's file was reviewed the same day it was received and Dr. Couto emailed the results directly to me. I thik it took three days start to finish?

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

So what should I do? I don't want to seem ungrateful to him however, I don;t want to get lost in the shuffle, GOD forbid it is something serious and time is a factor.

Suggestions please?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

I will call and tell them.. But, Diane told me to call! ;)

Thanks for all!

I will call and tell them.. But, Diane told me to call! ;)

Thanks for all!

tell him Loca told you to call :lol

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

When I went through this with Lexi my vet emailed the films to OSU. It took Dr. Couto over 2 weeks to get back to me (via email). By then I had already gotten a 2nd opinion & new what we were dealing with (sadly not good). It was nice that all 3 vets who looked at the films came to the exact same conclusion so nothing else needed to be done. I think the man probably travels quite a bit so he does what he can.