Diagram Of Muskuloskeletal System?

Guest selma

Guest selma

The vet says my limping Grey's shoulder problem is in the biceps tendon area. I can't seem to find a diagram anywhere of exactly where in the shoulder that would be. Anybody know a link to a diagram that shows it clearly?

Thanks!

Figure 21-16:

21F16.jpg

http://cal.vet.upenn.edu/projects/saortho/...r_21/21mast.htm

See text around about fig. 21-16, including:

"FIG. 21-16 Craniomedial view of the shoulder shows the medial reflection of the deep pectoral muscle exposing the brachial biceps muscle and the intertubercular ligament. (Hohn RB, Rosen H, Bohning RH et al: Surgical stabilization of recurrent shoulder luxation. Vet Clin North Am 1, No. 3:537-548, 1971)"

Coco (Maze Cocodrillo)

Minerva (Kid's Snipper)

Guest selma
The vet says my limping Grey's shoulder problem is in the biceps tendon area. I can't seem to find a diagram anywhere of exactly where in the shoulder that would be. Anybody know a link to a diagram that shows it clearly?

Thanks!

Thanks ahicks, that's a great picture. Now to actually locate it on my hound's shoulder.......

Guest greytexplorer

Thanks ahicks! I have shoulder issues myself, due to 2 bad bursae and the biceps tendon.

Selma, I'm here to tell you----it hurts! as in, OUCH Charlie, that really huhts!!! :P

what will the vet do to help with the pain?