The Queen

Guest PhillyPups

Guest jettcricket
We know how your heart hurts. Tim put it in good perspective last night as we were awaiting Anna's arrival. Your parents die when they are 90...and you cry for a day or two. Your greyhound leaves...and God knows when you'll stop mourning. They live with us every day. They give so much love. I just know that it will get easier for Us...and YOU. It just takes a lot of time. And... it's so good to hear the support of those on GT who understand...It wasn't just a dog. It was family. Our prayers to you.

Amen....so very true. :heart

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Oh Pat!! :grouphug

Some days are harder then others.... I remember when I wrote this 8 months after I lost my Harley boy. I remember that the pain was so bad that sometimes I thought I was never going to stop hurting so bad! The pain was nearly unbearable. My heart breaks for you as you have to go through this! :cry1 Im so sorry!

Please give hugs and scritches to the Philly Boys and lil Miss Anna Banana from their Aunt Amanda and the Arizona gang! :grouphug

Sending you lots and lots of love!

Guest how888

I don't think anything else hurts as badly. I miss my Howie so much and when I saw your post I almost cried for you. Gosh how I wish I could give you a big hug. Know we all miss The Queen!! She was so very special and will be with you forever. Until we meet again over that rainbow.....Godspeed Our Queen.