Cuffy

Guest jurishound

Joslin I am so sorry. I wish I could give you a great big hug right now. I know my boy was there to greet Cuffy. Our two fawn beauties are probably having a great big glass of Guinness and watching down on us.

Run free sweet Cuffy... you will be missed, but never forgotten.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Winterwish

Joslin I'm so sorry for you and your family that Cuffy couldn't physically stay longer. His spirit lives on and is within you. :grouphug

Run free beautiful Cuffy ~ :candle:f_white:f_pink:f_white:candle

Guest jurishound

More than two weeks have passed since we lost dear Cuffy, and the sun has just peeked out for what seems like the first time since he left. I just wanted to say how grateful I am to all of you who sent condolences and kind words this way - it makes such a tremendous difference to know that your sadness is supported and understood by others who share the same feelings for their greys. Thank you. To all of you who have lost a grey, close your eyes and feel the hug I am sending you right now.

Cuffy is snugly wrapped in the blanket that DD picked out for him, and now, when the sky is clear and the stars are bright, DD and I will find his star and watch it twinkle.

IMG_0615.jpg

Cuffy, always in our hearts. :heart