Eg Raisin Bran

HJsM

“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.”

“What we have enjoyed we can never lose…All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.”

-Helen Keller

Love and prayers from racindog & the pack

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

{{{{{{{{{{Lynn}}}}}}}}}}

Run with the wind, special girlie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Greyhounds4ever

Lynn, I am so sorry to hear that Raisin passed on to the Bridge. I know she loved you and you gave her the best life. We miss them so when they leave us but knowing they are in a better place and free from pain is a console in itself. God bless you for what you do! f_yellow

Carole

P.S. Houston sends his love and condolences also. :paw

Guest Greyhounds4ever

Lynn ~

Hoostun here. U new me as Ravi. I rembr Rasin and I rembr how much I liked to play wif hur. She wuz lots a fun to play wif and kep me compnie til you culd find me a forever home of my own. I am sorie that you r sad an miss hur. I wuld give u a big slurpie kiss if I culd. I want u to b hapie dhogh becuz Rasin wuld want u to b.

Slirpie kissies !

Hoostun :ig

Oh, no. I hated seeing Raisin Bran's name here this morning.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl.

:f_pink:f_pink

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I'm so sorry.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

:grouphug

I'm so sorry. Farewell Raisin, run with the angels.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

I'm so sorry Lynn. Raisin Bran was a very special little girl. I feel very lucky to have gotten to know her a little bit. She'll be missed.

Those who would give up Essential Liberty
to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
Ben Franklin