Sunday Morning Downtime

Jeff

My apologies for the Sunday morning downtime.

For some reason when our backups ran, the index file did not get rewritten. This gave users a 'forbidden' message when trying to access the forum as no file was there for them to access.

Hopefully it won't happen again tonight. This is the first time I can remember this happening. I did do some server updates yesterday, so we will see tomorrow if that is the cause.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Guest IrskasMom

Ohhhhh so it was not me :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: My Son asked me , if I said something stupid and Greytalk

would not let me access. NOoooooo not me :dunno . My Son knows me better. So I am glad , I could get on , I already had

Withdrawel Symptoms.

I was wondering what happened. Thanks for the explanation!

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Guest greytexplorer

What problem? :dunno

I went to church, came home, fixed lunch for the family (skin and fur!), logged onto GT, and here you are!!! :P

Nah, I just thought my DH found some nanny-net software to lock me out. :P

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Well I sure am glad it's up. I was blaming AOL because as far as I'm concerned, everything is their fault!! And even if it wasn't....it was

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest Pipi5

I got an email asking if I could get on...when I couldn't, I knew from past experiences that Jeff was working on the system or something...maybe he unplugged it on their way to Kodiak & the back up battery finally dried up.....but I knew we would have GT up before the end of the day. Thanks Jeff & Trudy!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest charmsmom

I'm glad it's back up, but for some reason, it lost a month....

My posts say July 20th. YAY!!! It's my birthday again!!! :yay :yay :lol

Nevermind....different downtime. It was down this morning, too. :blush