--osu ---question Of Protocol

I decided that I want the pictures of Beau's leg going to OSU FIRST, instead of Cornell. Do I need a cover letter from the doctor as a referral or can I send the pictures and ask them to look at them?

I am thinking of picking up the pictures of today and May and bring them to JFK to overnight tomorrow so they have them Monday.

Anyone know?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

If you've already contacted them there is no need for a cover letter. They don't need a referral from your vet. Just let them know they are coming.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Hopefully, I never have to go! I am looking to send x-rays. Does that need a cover letter from my vet?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I sent test results to Dr. Couto via email. He answered me! Their Greyhound Wellness Project specifically says they offer a referral service for owners and doctors...so I think the answer is no, it does not.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Guest greytmonty

We just sent all of Monty's labs directly via email, didn't go through our vet. Dr. Couto wouldn't take payment so we made a donation.

We sent Daisy's records and biopsy slides to Dr. Couto via Fed Ex. I had contacted him before sending them. He called me after reviewing everything and gave me his opinion. He's such a great Dr. and a very kind man. We also were not charged, but decided to send a donation for the Greyhound Wellness Program.

You might be able to get the xrays in digital format and send them via email. This way the *only* copies of the x-rays isn't somewhere else in case you need them locally. Cornell might have the capacity to digitize them and then both OSU and Cornell can see the xrays without any delay.

Sending positive thoughts for your Beau. :hope

Aero: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kees+uncatchable; our bridge angel (1/04/02-8/2/07) Snickers; our bridge angel (1/04/02-2/29/08) Cricket; Kanga Roo: oops girl 5/26/07; Doctor Thunder http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=P_31Oj&a...&birthland=

A cover letter from your Vet would probably be very helpful to Dr. Couto, especially since it sound as if you are sending hardcopy of your x-rays. :)

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****