Just A Quick Update On Shirley

Guest greyscot

Guest greyscot

Shirley has been amazing us. My vet ( in fact my vet and another vet in the same practice) did not expect her to live this long. My little girl is a trooper and is now eating again as long as it is something that is NOT good for her !!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care, She is happy and although she sleeps most of the day and only comes alive after about 6 pm I can live with that. She is in no pain. I'm feeding her whatever she will eat ( with the blessing of my vet) and that is high calorie fatty stuff as she has lost so much weight (although it is just what her kidneys do not need)!! She is on borrowed time and we are spoiling her rotten. I love you sweetie.

2010462300037331756S600x600Q85.jpg

2808603580037331756S600x600Q85.jpg

You go Shirley! Let us know what you get to eat this weekend! :-)

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest paulamariez

Oh Shirley, you sweetheart you!! Look at that precious face! I'm glad that she's doing as well as can be expected. Hoping and praying for lots of quality time left with your old gal! We had a nineteen year old Siberian Husky we had to put down last September. We too, knew her time with us was short and gave her lots of love, people food, rides in the car and trips to her favorite park until her time came. Those were some of the best memories we have with our old Nikki and I'm sure you'll treasure these days with your beloved Shirley as well! Keeping her tender heart in my prayers. Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending Shirley some doggie kisses too! We love all the dogs here, not just the greyhounds!!